Thursday, April 10, 2014

Worst Nighmare

Every ones worst nightmare is getting a call that a parent has been rushed to the emergency room.
I received that call a few days ago that my mother had fallen in her house and needed to be taken to the hospital in an
ambulance.
Thoughts race through your head that terrify.
My brother attempted to calm me by saying that the injury was messy but not serious.
I nonetheless immediately drove to the emergency room in the terrified try to be optimistic mode.
My mothers head was heavily bandaged and one of her eyes was completely shut from the swelling.
I kneeled at her wheel chair and started crying as her appearance was worse than her actual condition.
As it turned out she was released from the hospital a few minutes later and is back at home now.
It was a very scary moment that I wish to avoid going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment